I love to share this party with you. These beautiful pictures where made by María Laura. She hosted this cute Princess Party for her daughter Juana. María Laura is a cake decorator in Argentina. I love the 2 cakes she made,
She did such a beautiful job decorating the table,
And the cupcakes are looking so cute,
I love the goodie bags,
On María Laura blog http://nonaypasteleriacasera.blogspot.com you can read her own story.
Thank you so much María Laura for sharing the pictures with me.
Download these cute Princess 2 inch circles and place cards/food labels and have a wonderful little princess party.
Princess Party download here
- You can use the 2 inch circles as cupcake toppers, to close your party invite envelop, or to decorate cups.
- Cut of a stroke of pink cardstock and wrap it around a napkin, glue a 2 inch circle on it for decoration.
- Use your sewing machine to sew a lot of 2 inch circles on a string so you have a lovely little banner.
- Cut of a broad stroke of cardstock and wrap it around a bottle, use the 2 inch circle for decoration ( you can also use the food label for decoration)
- Or use it as a tag on your goodie bag and write your message on the backside.
- And there are many more ways you can use the 2 inch circles
- Write on the place cards, the names of your guests. Place them on the party table and everyone know where they should sit.
- Or use them as food labels.
- You can also use them as small thank you cards. You write “Thank you” on the front and inside you can write your personal message.
- Or use them as a tag.
Love to know if you have more ideas to use these items, and pictures are always welcome so we can see how the party turned out!!!
Noi wanted a Captain America inspired birthday party. Cloe his twin sister wanted a Lalaloopsy inspired birthday party. So both themes were put together. It turned out very cute.
The Christmas spirit is slowly starting to grow at our house. On the 5th of December we celebrate “Sinterklaas” in the Netherlands. It’s a party for the kids with lots of presents. It’s a lot like Santa Claus. And after the 5th of December we start decorating our house for Christmas.
I finally got my Christmas party kit in my shop.
If you like to read more about it go to;
Here is a free download for a “popcorn”box with the same design as you can find in my Christmas party kit.
Christmas party popcorn box
Isn’t she cute? I made a Christmas doll for the Holidays. You can use it as Christmas decoration for your child’s bedroom. Or to craft during the holidays.
Go to http://www.etsy.com/listing/87762405/christmas-doll-centerpiece if you like to order.