Download these cute Princess 2 inch circles and place cards/food labels and have a wonderful little princess party.
Princess Party download here
- You can use the 2 inch circles as cupcake toppers, to close your party invite envelop, or to decorate cups.
- Cut of a stroke of pink cardstock and wrap it around a napkin, glue a 2 inch circle on it for decoration.
- Use your sewing machine to sew a lot of 2 inch circles on a string so you have a lovely little banner.
- Cut of a broad stroke of cardstock and wrap it around a bottle, use the 2 inch circle for decoration ( you can also use the food label for decoration)
- Or use it as a tag on your goodie bag and write your message on the backside.
- And there are many more ways you can use the 2 inch circles
- Write on the place cards, the names of your guests. Place them on the party table and everyone know where they should sit.
- Or use them as food labels.
- You can also use them as small thank you cards. You write “Thank you” on the front and inside you can write your personal message.
- Or use them as a tag.
Love to know if you have more ideas to use these items, and pictures are always welcome so we can see how the party turned out!!!