I know the new year just started, but for you know it, it’s February 14th!
I designed a free printable tag you can print and use for a gift, flowers or anything else you give to the one(s) who stole your heart.
Just click on this link:
Valentine free tag 2016 PDF
Good luck printing and creating.
I love valentines day. I love being loved. In my house you can find a lot of heart shaped items. Most of them were a gift of my husband (who I love so very much!!!) Every day should be valentines day. Not with the gifts, but telling each other that we love them and treasure them for always. I think it’s so important to let people know that there are loved!!!
So for you a little valentines card you can download. Write a little love note to the ones that are dear to you.
Typmachine valentine card PDF
Download these cute Princess 2 inch circles and place cards/food labels and have a wonderful little princess party.
Princess Party download here
- You can use the 2 inch circles as cupcake toppers, to close your party invite envelop, or to decorate cups.
- Cut of a stroke of pink cardstock and wrap it around a napkin, glue a 2 inch circle on it for decoration.
- Use your sewing machine to sew a lot of 2 inch circles on a string so you have a lovely little banner.
- Cut of a broad stroke of cardstock and wrap it around a bottle, use the 2 inch circle for decoration ( you can also use the food label for decoration)
- Or use it as a tag on your goodie bag and write your message on the backside.
- And there are many more ways you can use the 2 inch circles
- Write on the place cards, the names of your guests. Place them on the party table and everyone know where they should sit.
- Or use them as food labels.
- You can also use them as small thank you cards. You write “Thank you” on the front and inside you can write your personal message.
- Or use them as a tag.
Love to know if you have more ideas to use these items, and pictures are always welcome so we can see how the party turned out!!!
The Christmas spirit is slowly starting to grow at our house. On the 5th of December we celebrate “Sinterklaas” in the Netherlands. It’s a party for the kids with lots of presents. It’s a lot like Santa Claus. And after the 5th of December we start decorating our house for Christmas.
I finally got my Christmas party kit in my shop.
If you like to read more about it go to;
Here is a free download for a “popcorn”box with the same design as you can find in my Christmas party kit.
Christmas party popcorn box