In march 2015, I designed an invite and some printable for Leah’s birthday. She turned 5 years. I loved the design. Carmelita was so nice to send me some pictures, to show how my printables turned out. She did such a great job. I love how the party table turned out!
Thank you very much Carmelita.
I while ago I designed this cute party for Kamryn and Keegan who were turning 2. There mother Karen did such a great job decorating the house and garden with all the printable items. And I love the pirate cake she made!!!
I love to share this party with you. These beautiful pictures where made by María Laura. She hosted this cute Princess Party for her daughter Juana. María Laura is a cake decorator in Argentina. I love the 2 cakes she made,
She did such a beautiful job decorating the table,
And the cupcakes are looking so cute,
I love the goodie bags,
On María Laura blog http://nonaypasteleriacasera.blogspot.com you can read her own story.
Thank you so much María Laura for sharing the pictures with me.
Download these cute Princess 2 inch circles and place cards/food labels and have a wonderful little princess party.
Princess Party download here
- You can use the 2 inch circles as cupcake toppers, to close your party invite envelop, or to decorate cups.
- Cut of a stroke of pink cardstock and wrap it around a napkin, glue a 2 inch circle on it for decoration.
- Use your sewing machine to sew a lot of 2 inch circles on a string so you have a lovely little banner.
- Cut of a broad stroke of cardstock and wrap it around a bottle, use the 2 inch circle for decoration ( you can also use the food label for decoration)
- Or use it as a tag on your goodie bag and write your message on the backside.
- And there are many more ways you can use the 2 inch circles
- Write on the place cards, the names of your guests. Place them on the party table and everyone know where they should sit.
- Or use them as food labels.
- You can also use them as small thank you cards. You write “Thank you” on the front and inside you can write your personal message.
- Or use them as a tag.
Love to know if you have more ideas to use these items, and pictures are always welcome so we can see how the party turned out!!!